So yesterday we had our second and last term test. I think I did alright, I have a feeling I messed up the first question but I know I did the other two correctly. Two of the questions were on binary trees and one was on binary search trees and linked lists. I was expecting to see some Big O questions on it but there weren't any. Hopefully when I get this test back I can also pick up my first test because I still haven't gotten around to it. I don't even know if they would keep it for this long, at minimum I'll find out what mark I got on it.
No classes or labs this week because of the fall break in combination with the midterm.
Good stuff! Keep posting! Big O is something you have to carry in mind with you all the time when you program so never neglect it.
ReplyDelete